Breast Reduction & Breast Uplift
Breast reduction and uplift procedures can provide many benefits for women who are unhappy with the size and shape of their breasts. The benefits of this procedure can include improved breast shape, reduced breast size, and relief from back pain and other issues caused by large breasts.
Types of surgeries
- breast reduction: we can remove excess breast tissue to reduce breast size
- breast uplift: we can raise the breasts to improve their shape and position
Why choose us for your breast reduction or uplift?
- We are experienced in performing breast reduction and uplift procedures.
- We will work with you to achieve the best possible results from your surgery.
- We offer a range of financing options to help make breast reduction and uplift surgery more affordable.
How is the surgery performed?
Breast reduction and uplift surgery is usually performed under general anesthesia. The specific technique used will depend on the amount of breast tissue to be removed, the desired breast size and shape, and other factors.
Suitable candidates for breast reduction or uplift surgery
The best candidates for breast reduction or lift surgery are women who are unhappy with the size and shape of their breasts. You should be in good physical health and have realistic expectations for the results of surgery.
Things to consider…
Before you decide to have breast reduction or uplift surgery, there are a few things you should consider:
- The risks and potential complications of breast reduction or uplift surgery.
- The cost of breast reduction or uplift surgery.
- The recovery time after breast reduction or uplift surgery.
If you are considering breast reduction or lift surgery, we can help you weigh the risks and benefits to decide if this procedure is right for you.
Pros and cons
Breast reduction and breast uplift surgery can provide many benefits, but there are also some risks and potential complications to consider.
Risks and potential complications of breast reduction or breast uplift surgery include:
- Poor wound healing
- Changes in nipple sensation
Benefits of breast reduction or breast uplift surgery can include:
- Improved breast shape
- Reduced breast size
- Relief from back pain and other issues caused by large breasts.
Are there age restrictons?
There are no age restrictions for breast reduction or breast uplift surgery.
How long does the surgery take?
Breast reduction surgery usually takes 2 to 3 hours. Breast uplift surgery usually takes 1 to 2 hours.
Is it painful?
You will likely experience some pain and discomfort after surgery. Pain medication can help manage this pain.
Length of hospital stay
Most women who have breast reduction or breast uplift surgery can go home the same day.
You will likely need to take 1 to 2 weeks off from work or other activities to recover from surgery.
The results of breast reduction or breast uplift surgery are usually long-lasting.
Book a consultation
If you are interested in breast reduction or breast uplift surgery, please book a consultation with us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and help you decide if this procedure is right for you.
Book a call back
Let us call you back at a date and time that suits you. We’ll only call you within the selected time slot.